Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
10 cups tomatoes; peeled, cored, and chopped
5 cups onions, chopped
5 cups green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
2½ cups jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
1¼ cups cider vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1. In a nonreactive saucepan, Add all ingredients over medium-high heat and cook until boiling, stirring continuously.
2. Now set the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In 6 (1-pint) hot sterilized jars, divide the salsa, .
4. Slide knife around the insides of each jar to remove air bubbles.
5. Close each jar with a lid and screw on the ring.
6. Arrange the jars in a boiling water canner and process for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove jars from water canner and place on wood surface.
8. Cool then, press the top jar’s lid to ensure that the seal is tight.
9. The canned salsa can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Total Fat 0.2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Sodium 241 mg
Total Carbs 3.9 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugar 2.3 g
Protein 0.7 g